Return to Website

Motorcycle forum

We are the Lone Star Voyagers a chapter of the American Voyager Association. This open forum is for the members and guest of the LSV-AVA. Please feel free to use this service. Remember this is a family riding chapter.

Motorcycle forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: home

Hippi, glad y'all made it home OK, just arrived back at the hotel at 9pm, I was glad to see you again and also wanted to thank you and your wife for the prayers for John and Cindy, even though I have never met them before they need the Lords help and the Lord needs all of us to ask him for help

May God always be with you!!

Catfish

Re: Re: home

Home at 11 a.m. Sunday -no live deer met or even seen the entire trip. Only one "good deer" seen on the shoulder

Re: Re: Re: home

It was a looooong drive home . We stopped a couple times on the way hiome for break and to get something to eat. We left John/Brenda and the 'new' guy, Dennis, about 9:00 and got to the park ....ohhhhh.......by 9:20!! I wish RR would have been along to help drive.

It was a good time......remember to post when you ya'll get home. Watch for the pictures.

Re: Re: Re: Re: home

Hello

We made it home at 2:30.
Had a nice time and lots of fun.
Lots of eating as usual.

Did ya'll miss me?!?!

Brenda

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: home

Greetings all
Got home about 3 this morning. Got to Fort Stocton about 9:30 and thought I might as well just keep on going. Slept a couple hours and headed out for church. Got home from church about 12:30 and the guy was here to pick up the 1300. Got that done and am watching the race now. A VERY BUSY day so far.
Had a great time at the SCI/CO. Thanks MusicMan. Was nice meeting the new people and the ones I already knew. Was great to see John and Cindy Ward.
Yall have a great day.

RR