Return to Website

Motorcycle forum

We are the Lone Star Voyagers a chapter of the American Voyager Association. This open forum is for the members and guest of the LSV-AVA. Please feel free to use this service. Remember this is a family riding chapter.

Motorcycle forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Re: New Member

Thanks for the response and really looking forward to meeting and riding with you guys/gals. As we use to say "See ya later alligator."

HH
Happy Harvey
01 Voyager
Baton Rouge, LA

Re: Re: Re: New Member

Welcome.
Will watch for your app.

Brenda Herring
LSV Sect/Treas.

Re: New Member

Harvey, did you get my cell number? Looks like I'll be available (as of today). It wil be good to meet you.

AS far as the light bulbs, Hippi has all the chrome, too, and should be able to answer your question.

Re: Re: New Member

I believe I have it. I'll call you when I get over there and we'll set up a place. Looking forward to it.

HH

Re: Re: Re: New Member

Yes you will have to remove the crome rails in order to remove the fender lense or the trunk lense. For the lenses in the bags just remove the bags and then remove the lenses. The trunk lense and the bag lenses unbolt from the inside and the fender lense is two screws from the back... Welcome aboard.....The Count

Re: Re: Re: Re: New Member

Forgive me, Count. I forgot you were out there. You do have a couple of doo-dads on your Voyager .

When you gonna com'on down and ride with us?

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: New Member

Wish I could say. No more vacation this year. I plan on going to Bowling Green next year so I hope to meet many of you there. As far as getting down Texas way, I'm not sure. I would love to make the trip but it will be hard to find the time.....The Count