Return to Website

Motorcycle forum

We are the Lone Star Voyagers a chapter of the American Voyager Association. This open forum is for the members and guest of the LSV-AVA. Please feel free to use this service. Remember this is a family riding chapter.

Motorcycle forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Washington DC

Have a good time, travel safe.
Missing you. Wish I was there.
Sounds fun.

Brenda

Hi everybody, it's me. Vic and Juanita still haven't found my hideout yet and all that Vic said about the sights we have seen and the cool/cold temps I can vouch for. I do get a wee bit hungry between the times I am able to sneek out and get a bite to eat but it's worth it. Aw-shucks, I have to hide again real quick because here they come. Later.

Re: Re: Washington DC

John, I hope you get back in time for VH!!

Re: Re: Washington DC

So, that's where he disappeared to!!!

Brenda

Re: Re: Re: Washington DC

Sounds like yall are haveing a great time. Sure is a beautiful country we have with lots to see.
Enjoy your time there.
See ya sometime soon.

RR

Enjoy all the sights. Jane and I were stationed there for 11 years. One of the best collection of George Wasington is the Masonic Lodge in downtwon Alexandria. Carter Hall down on the James River is also really great place to see as is Monticello.

Have a geat time and don't get infected with the "Beltway Mentality".

In spite of all the politics, there are many nice things yto see in the area. You could spend a minth i the Smithsonian (Downtown and at Dulles) alone.