Return to Website

Motorcycle forum

We are the Lone Star Voyagers a chapter of the American Voyager Association. This open forum is for the members and guest of the LSV-AVA. Please feel free to use this service. Remember this is a family riding chapter.

Motorcycle forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Good Morning

Good Morning.

72 heading for 90.

Have a good day.
Ride safe.

The system in the gulf is going to Mexico. Yeah.

Brenda

Re: Good Morning

64 heading towards 80 here. We had some sprinkles around midnight. Don't think it amounted to anything. My bike is depressed. It saw me for over nine hours this weekend. Then, I completely ignored it once the work week began.

Ride Safe.

Re: Re: Good Morning

When Vinnie doesn't see me after 12 hours, he thinks I'm sick. I take him into the shop today to get a new speedo housing. I have to leave him overnight so I'll hafta call him tomorrow morning and let him know I'm OK and he hasn't been stolen

76, humid and no, Richard, Fall hasn't fell. Fall tmps wil come close to us on the weekend but won't quite make it!

Be Careful.
Ride Safe.

Keepin' The Gold Side Vertical!

Re: Re: Re: Good Morning

Good morning all
Just talked to my dealer. There was no mention of a new Voyager either now or in the near future.
I have been gaining on Vinnie lately with its speedometer not working!! Will it be OK not going for a ride for a day?? I suppose the odometer will start turning again soon.
My bike wonders what is going on if I do not show up for a day also.
Yall have a great day.

RR

Re: Re: Re: Re: Good Morning

It IS coming. Just don't know when except in the coming year.

It appears that I was correct again. It's an '09 being released in July of '08 at Bowliong Green. How many of y'all wanna go to that one!!

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Good Morning

John and I are thinking about going to Bowling Green.

Brenda