Return to Website

Motorcycle forum

We are the Lone Star Voyagers a chapter of the American Voyager Association. This open forum is for the members and guest of the LSV-AVA. Please feel free to use this service. Remember this is a family riding chapter.

Motorcycle forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Good Morning

Good Morning LSV.

72 heading for 90 slight chance of rain.

Have a good day.
Ride safe.

Brenda

Re: Good Morning

Good morning all
Looks to be another beautiful day. 62 heading for 90 with clear skies.
Finally decided about 1:00 this morning to wait for the new Voyager. Will call the dealer today to tell him I will not take the new C14. Finally was able to get to sleep after that decision.
Yall have a great day.

RR

Re: Re: GMLSV

That's some decision. The '03 is a good bike and i don't think you will be disappoiinted with the new Voyager. you'll probably be the first in the lSV (amd EVA) to have one.

By then you might have more miles on yours than I have on Vinne. Got the speedo fixed yesterday. It's nice to know how fast I'm going and have the radio get quieter at a stop and have the signals cancel .

The fair is gong on and tonight I'm gonna have some pork chops on a stick and potato pancakes!! Yummmmmmm!!

Be Careful.
Ride Safe.

Keepin' The Gold Side Vertical!

Re: Re: Good Morning

Now we just have to hope it will really happen.

Brenda

Re: Good Morning

65 headed for 90 today. There are clouds and thunder outside right now, but I don't think it will do anything.

Ride Safe.

Re: Re: Good Morning

Confucious say "A man willing to wait for Kaw to deliver the next generation Voyager is not in a very immediate need of a new bike"

Re: Re: Re: Good Morning

Apparently Confucious was a pessimist!!
Either that or he wasn't riding an '03 Voyager which will keep on running until a new Voyager comes out!!

RR

Re: Re: Re: Re: Good Morning

Those 03's will take a licking and keep on ticking.
Oh, that was a timex. It works for the Voyager, too.

Brenda

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Good Morning

I tried licking mine once, but burnt my tongue on the muffler!!

RR

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Good Morning

Brenda

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Good Morning

With only 26,000 miles on mine me thimks me will be able to wait till they iron out all the bugs before i get me a new one.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Good Morning

Now know why your bike looks soooo good, it's still a baby!

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Good Morning

Got the registration for my bike today and sent it off renewing for 1 year as that will be all I will need.
We need to get Hippi out riding more. His bike isn't even broken in yet!!

RR