Return to Website

Motorcycle forum

We are the Lone Star Voyagers a chapter of the American Voyager Association. This open forum is for the members and guest of the LSV-AVA. Please feel free to use this service. Remember this is a family riding chapter.

Motorcycle forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: MusicMan

If I can swing it, I'll be coming to VH also. I've got lots of vacation but I've got two issues right now.

We're really busy at work and I've ben working a lot of overtime.

The other problem is that the beener got rear ended Wednesday afternoon while in stop & go traffic. No injuries but I don't know what the extent of the damage is yet. The right saddle bag sems to have taken all the imact. It got ripped of and went rolling across the lane to my right. It ppears that the jerk behind me wasn't paying attention. The left side of his bumper hit the right saddle bag. The bike is at the dealer's right now for a damage estimate.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: MusicMan

Hope everything works out so you can make it.
One friend of Johns has a beemer and he is ready to get something else. Dealer is real slow on work.
Glad you are ok!!!

Brenda

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: MusicMan

Glad you are OK. What a bummer to have your brand new bike violated!! Hope you get it fixed soon. From what you said, your dealer is pretty good, so hopefully all will go good.

RR

Bagro, did you get mine? -richard

Re: Bagro, did you get mine? -richard

I THINK there was a message that he got it but no name was mentioned.

You don't even wanna know what happened to me today. Let;'s just say I'm hoping not to need stitches and my leg is up to help coaguation!

It will be a good fireside story at VH.

DS..........gee whiz. I can't believe it. Did you beat the guy up? What a nardo! Glad you're OK and here's hoping things turn out good for the bike.