Return to Website

Motorcycle forum

We are the Lone Star Voyagers a chapter of the American Voyager Association. This open forum is for the members and guest of the LSV-AVA. Please feel free to use this service. Remember this is a family riding chapter.

Motorcycle forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Good Morning

It's a little brighter here too! The sun is almost up. 62 heading for upper 80's and lots of wind. Chance for showers and thunder tomorrow.

Ride Safe.

Re: Re: Good Morning

G L V 61% HEAR MY WEATHER GETTING READY FOR VOG HOMESEE YOU THEIR THE MORE THE BETTER MAKING PLAN,S FOR SAT SUPER AS SOON GET IDEA HOW MANY COOMING MAKE SURE GOT FOOD FOR EVERY ONE ROGER & RUS

Re: Re: Re: GMLSV

Well I became a victom last night. The saddle bag lid gremlin got my right lid. No, I hadn't tethered it yet. I liked what Dennis had done and was getting around to doing that but never did.

Anyone know anyone with an '03 lid for the right side? How about John or Ken? Wanna sell the right saddle bag lid?

I've got an e-mail to Carl, an inquiry on the AVA forum and a guy whose parting out an '03 but haven't heard anything yet.

Be Careful.
Ride Safe.

Keepin' The Gold Side Vertical!

Re: Re: Re: Re: GMLSV

Nope, can't have ours.!!
Should have gotten round to those tethers.
Sorry, couldn't resist.
Tape a trash bag over the top.

Brenda

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: GMLSV

Already got it covered with plastic wrap.
Thanks for the razzing, I appreciate it. But I'd really appreciate the lid!!

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: GMLSV

I tethered mine with a key Chain quick disconnect and a small chain. Worked great and easy to take completely off when required. Good Luck!

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: GMLSV

That sounds like a good idea, too. I hafta be able to take it completely off so Choco can ride!!

I'm 95% sure Carl Leo has one. He will e-mail me tonight and send it out Monday. He was over $100 cheaper than the local shop on a new one. The used one I'm getting will cost $160 including shipping. Gotta love Carl!

Now my bike will look more like Richards! I need to find someone who can paint it!