Return to Website

Motorcycle forum

We are the Lone Star Voyagers a chapter of the American Voyager Association. This open forum is for the members and guest of the LSV-AVA. Please feel free to use this service. Remember this is a family riding chapter.

Motorcycle forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
GMLSV

Widened the driveway and put in an extended 'patio' yesterday after work. Yeah, I'm tired. Gotta a good place for Vinnie when he gets home. Gonna have balloons and a party. Wanna come? This will make about 6 weeks (with 3 days for Memorial Day at home) that Vinnie has been away. I'm weathering the mtorcycle withdrawal rather well (the scotch on the rocks does help! )

Gee, it's gonna be 95 today, what a surprise~

Be Careful.
Ride Safe.

Re: GMLSV

The bank thermometer said we hit 98 yesterday. The dump truck I was driving was a bit warmer than that. Right now it is 70 with probabilities of 92 this afternoon. Small chances for t-storms.

Ride Safe.

Re: Re: GMLSV

Rubber stamp weather here too with the lows & the highs inching upward. Got my fork oil mostly changed yesterday. DS - I see now why you said I didn't need retaining ring pliers to pull the top plug ring - no ears on the ring. I'm actually gonna wash the engine scoop area before I put the front wheel back on.