Return to Website

Motorcycle forum

We are the Lone Star Voyagers a chapter of the American Voyager Association. This open forum is for the members and guest of the LSV-AVA. Please feel free to use this service. Remember this is a family riding chapter.

Motorcycle forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Monday

Good Monday morning everyone.
73 now
88% humidity.
Yuk!
Heding to 93.
Bigger Y U K
Next week, I think I'm gonna' look at modifying the washing machine drain to water the grass!
Keep the rubber side down.

Re: Monday - Good Morning

Good Morning Y'all.!!

71 in Liberty heading for 95. Broken record forecast for all week.

Have a great day.
Ride safe.

Brenda

Re: Re: Monday - Good Morning

Wow, Brenda. We're at 71 headed for 95, too! With that kind of forecast, the wheat harvest should begin around here by the end of the week.

We've got a demo truck coming in to one of the H-D dealerships in OKC on Saturday. I may try to go down to int.

Ride Safe.

Re: Re: Re: Monday - GMLSV

Man it's been hot but.....last night we sat on the deck for about 2 hours because the humidity was low! I guess the hunidity is back now along with the temps on a consistant basis. Welcome to Texas~!

Gonna begin manual labor in the park today to earn some extra money to fill up the tanks . I hope I live through it.

Be Careful.
Ride Safe.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Monday - GMLSV

You? Manual Labor??
Real work, Huh.
Sorry, couldn't resist it.

Brenda

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Monday - GMLSV

Wheat harvesters are long gone North here. They're probably to Waco - Abilene latitude.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Monday - GMLSV

I Guess SUMMER has finally made it to the Hill Country. Everything overby Camp Wood is DRY DRY DRY! I don't know where the supposed scattered T'storms went, but it didn't look like much got dumped over there.

Have a great day; Ride Safe & keep the Rubber Side Down!

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Monday - GMLSV

Park management lied to me. Not hiring....at least not hiring me! I might be too opinionated......go figure!?

A lot of the residents are getting fed up with the new owners. Raised rent a bunch and not getting much for it.

I'll stop complaining now. Where's the icons ??