Return to Website

Motorcycle forum

We are the Lone Star Voyagers a chapter of the American Voyager Association. This open forum is for the members and guest of the LSV-AVA. Please feel free to use this service. Remember this is a family riding chapter.

Motorcycle forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Re: Re: GMLSV

It was funny (sort of) when I watched the weather last night. 98 was listed as the high for 5 days. Lows were 77 or 78. Yup, summer is here. The normal high is 89 and it will be that at noon.

Today or tomorrow Vinnie should be back in his stable. I'll give him an extra bucket of oats when he returns and wash him down.

Be Careful.
Ride Safe.
[smiley face here].........BTW, where are they?

Re: Re: Re: Re: GMLSV

Wow, to live in a world wherein you have time to worry about missing smileys 2 days in a row. ;)

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: GMLSV

Smileys are an important part of my life. Sometimes they are the only smiles I see all day long! [green smiley here] They help me express myself. [commom yellow smiley here] There are some people out there that don't know when I'm serious or funny without the smiley's. [ hand shaking smiley here]

Without smiley's, where would the world be? [sad smiley here]

[Hey, basically I haven't had a bike for 6 weeks and I'm suffering withdrawal. And, you keep posting that yer gonna ride! {sad smiley here}] Heck, now I'm playing with all the markings!!):]}

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: GMLSV

Nothing wrong with :) 's

In fact, a 'motto' from a long-ago country DJ in Houston was:

"Keep smiling - make the rest of the world wonder what you've been up to!"

Then there's always Smiley Burnett!

As far as them missing, I'm sure it is a problem with bravenet.com

Quite possibly in the muffler bearing or the interplanetary modulator!

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: GMLSV

OMG.!!!!! My smileys are gone also.
RR will not be back from his trip until the 6th. We will have to get him to fix this problem when he gets back.

We have to suffer smiley withdrawals?!?!{sad smiley}

Brenda

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: GMLSV

It might also be a problem with the flux capaciter [smiley going around and around]

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: GMLSV

It could be that aliens have taken all the smileys to outerspace.
Nope it's not that, my smileys are back.!!!

Brenda

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: GMLSV

Hey! Mine are , too

Now doesn't Richard feel silly!!