Return to Website

Motorcycle forum

We are the Lone Star Voyagers a chapter of the American Voyager Association. This open forum is for the members and guest of the LSV-AVA. Please feel free to use this service. Remember this is a family riding chapter.

Motorcycle forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
GMLSV

I've never started the morning post before. I'm typing very slow to hoepfully avoid any typographical errors.

Re: GMLSV

On a daytrip to the Houston area yesterday, I saw gas prices on 87 octane from a low of 3.67.9 (didn't need gas at that time) to eventually 3.99.9.
Nearly home, found a Shell that was having a grand reopening in Thrall, Tx where it was still 3.79.9, so I filled up & celebrated like it was 1999 again. Tried a new vihicle (V8 Merc Mountaineer) that got 18.5 mpg. Shoulda been on the bike.

Re: GMLSV

You done good!

77 headed for the low 90's. The wind is still howling--even woke me up in the night; 30 mph with gusts to 40 again today. Chance for big storms again this evening. Flash Flood watch is also going to be in effect.

I may make this a "total day of rest" and let it all happen without me.

Ride Safe.

Re: Re: GMLSV

Good Morning.

It is 78 heading for a high of somewhere between 94 to 96.

Y'all have a good day.
Ride safe.

Sometime probably this week, we will be posting the plans for the LSV ride to Bowling Green.
Watch for it.!!

Brenda

Re: Re: Re: GALSV

Just got home from a BGK Rally meeting. Great food. Great friends. Great hosts.

I'll wait for info from John on motels for the BGK trip. Just a quick outline is that 2 groups, one from SA/Austin area and one from the Houston area, will be leaving on Saturday morning July 5th and make a first stop in Texarkana.

When I get the rest of the info tobetyher I will post it here and in the next NL......hey Richard, when is it going out?

Be Careful.
Ride Safe.

Re: Re: Re: Re: GALSV

Yeah, I've been thinking a lot about that- for the last 5 minutes. IF I have anything to publish, it'll be out approx June 15. Right now, I've got a short article about "The Hub" in Harrison AR, as per Chip's thoughts at HCT & I've stolen the Fatigue articles off our web site. I've got nothing from HCT.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: GALSV

Ah, did something happen at HCT. I was so busy I didn't notice. I know we ate , we took a couple of rides and we ate. There was also a couple of camp fires.

Brenda

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: GALSV

Did Brenmda just volunteer to do an article??

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: GALSV

That was my article.!!

Brenda

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: GALSV

Yeah, I can copy & paste.