Return to Website

Motorcycle forum

We are the Lone Star Voyagers a chapter of the American Voyager Association. This open forum is for the members and guest of the LSV-AVA. Please feel free to use this service. Remember this is a family riding chapter.

Motorcycle forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Good Morning!

84% humidity,
heading for 94

All this talk of Bowling Green sure is depressing Those of us who can't go! LOL

Re: Good Morning!

Good Morning.!!

73 heading for 95 again, 40% chance of rain.

Y'all have a good day.
Ride safe.

Brenda

Re: Re: GMLSV

75 headed for 99 and minimal chance of rain. The rain seems to be headed to Houston from DFW. Com'on Brenda, share!

They're only predicting 93 for Tuesday!!! Time to wear a jacket.

Yes, Steve, it sure is getting exciting for those of us going. I now have 2 new things to show at the rally.

DS, are you getting my e-mails?

Be Careful.
Ride Safe.

Re: Re: Re: GMLSV

A nice cool 70 & heavy dew - that's probably our rain for the summer.

Re: Re: Re: Re: GMLSV

A bit of an oddity here at this time of day!!!!
Severe thunderstorms in daylight hours with hail up to tennis ball size. Not to hot, finally getting some much needed rain, but dang that hail hurts.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: GMLSV

We had rain, thunder and lighting with some wind here
while ago.
They has 60 mile per hour winds,rain and hail in Houston. Wind blew down a wall at the university and killed one person, injured 7 others.

Brenda

Re: GMLSV

Good evening. The utility crew hit our phone line when boring for the new electric line. We were only without phone and DSL for 26 hours or so. I'm with Steve--I'm beginning to be depressed with all this Bowling Green talk.

Re: Re: GMLSV

I can't figure ouy why you're depressed with the talk about Bowling green? It's not very far away. There will be good food, good friends, good rides and most of all a bunch of Voyagers! I would think you would be excited about goin........oops, sorry, I guess you're not goingg. BUT, wait, there's still time! Come join us!

It's gonna be fun bein' with good friends.

Be Careful.
Ride Safe.