Return to Website

Motorcycle forum

We are the Lone Star Voyagers a chapter of the American Voyager Association. This open forum is for the members and guest of the LSV-AVA. Please feel free to use this service. Remember this is a family riding chapter.

Motorcycle forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Good Morning

Good Morning World.!!

70 heading for 98. Small chance of coastal showers.

BG is getting closer, 13 days.
Don't forget to pack exta undies.!!

We had a battle with a possum last night, tried to come in the doggie door. Didn't stand a chance with John, I, Annie and Sassie.It is very dead now.

Brenda

Re: Goooooood Morrrrrning LSV ! (and gas)

Yup, 13 days. There's gonna be a lot of stuff packed in these last few days. Hope I can get it all done. Gonna be a good time. You should be there/.

Good ride yesterday. Coopers was great.

The news just said that there are 2000 gas stations in Texas that were found to be cheating customers, saying you're getting more gas than you actually are. 5 gallons of gas at $3.89 should cost you $19.45, roughly 5 gallons costs $20, but use a calculator. If it's more than that yuou can report them but they didn't say where. Also, the reporter said iot is illegal to charge more to use a credit card. They also didn't say where to report. Hmmmm, the Pilot acutally advertises the price difference between cash & credit.

I'm sure someone out there knows where to report these guys.

Be Careful.
Ride Safe.

Re: Re: Goooooood Morrrrrning LSV ! (and gas)

74 heading to 96 today.

Undies??????
Maybe talcum powder for that long ride?

Interesting about the gasoline situation - will have to look at who regulates them next time I make a trip to the pump! Thanks!

Ride safe, and keep the rubber side down.

Steve

Re: Goooooood Morrrrrning LSV ! (and gas)

We would report cheaters to the Oklahoma Corporation Commission. They're so understaffed I doubt anything would come of it.

Going to be a twin to yesterday around here. I hope to get a ride in later today.

Ride Safe.

Re: Re: Re: Goooooood Morrrrrning LSV ! (and gas)

Thanks for reminding me I almost forgot the Monkey Butt Powder.!!
It works real good, a little more expense than talcum.

Brenda

Re: Re: Re: Re: Goooooood Evening LSV !

My Inet provider has been broke & I couldn't get in to cyberspace til now. No rain. Got the trailer prepped for AVA today. Did I mention no rain?