Return to Website

Motorcycle forum

We are the Lone Star Voyagers a chapter of the American Voyager Association. This open forum is for the members and guest of the LSV-AVA. Please feel free to use this service. Remember this is a family riding chapter.

Motorcycle forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Good Morning

Hi, Brenda,
Where is everyone this morning? I get to pick up Rusty's gas tank from the shop today...I was having my friend do a POR-15 lining job on it. From what he says, it came out real well. After that, it's off to the paint shop, where it will be repainted in the 'proper' colors, and a dream of mine will be realized...Rusty will be all the 'right' color! I think it will make her look a lot better. Well, gotto go, it's time to head for work. Youall have a Great Thursday out there in Texasland!!

Ride Safe & Sane;
Hank, Rusty & Ol'Faithful
Voyager 1300/6~The Original Voyager!

Re: Re: Good Morning

Another day in paradise - til about 10 when it's too hot to go outside

Re: Re: Re: GMLSV

I'm tick. My head huwts and my nose is wunning. I'm tiwed too. Help me with a miwacle cuwe. I hafta stop sneeeezzing, too.

Ride Safe.
Be Careful.

Re: Re: Re: Re: GMLSV

Is it a cold or allergies or sinus problems??

If it is a cold get some Dayquil and Nyquil.
If it is allergies get some Claritin or Zyrtec.
If it is sinus get some Benadryl Severe Sinus.

Doc Brenda

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: GMLSV

Yeah, I've been taking Drixoral. Just got up from a 2 hour nap after getting a big thing done today.... looks great! I feel a little better. I hope I'm over this by the 5th!

Thanks for the suggestions Doc Brenda.

Hot & dry today but the weather guy reports that the Houston area is getting drenched! I don't know why they are so greedy over there?

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: GMLSV

I have been trying to send the rain your way. It's just not cooperating.

Brenda