Return to Website

Motorcycle forum

We are the Lone Star Voyagers a chapter of the American Voyager Association. This open forum is for the members and guest of the LSV-AVA. Please feel free to use this service. Remember this is a family riding chapter.

Motorcycle forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Phone Numbers

In case anyone needs them, you had them and lost them, or you did not have them. Huh, what.?
For the Econo Lodge in Texarkana 903-793-5546. This is where the group will stay Sat. July 5.
For the Days Inn in Jackson, Tn. 731-668-4840. This is where we will stay Sun. July 6.
My cell phone number is 281-615-2580. It will be on at all times. I will be driving my truck so you can get hold of me.

Brenda

Re: Phone Numbers

Dang girl, you're goooood!

Got my truck back today. The guy did great work. Got the rental car back OK and various other stuff.

I can hardly wait to get on the road.

Re: Re: Phone Numbers

Thank You. I was gonna put them on here and RB called needing them before I got them put on. So I thought I'd do it anyway.

Brenda

Re: Re: Re: Just about....,

......finished packing: clothes, towels, shorts, trunks, vitamins, etc!

Tomorrow I change oil/filter and air filter in Vinnie. After that, I will hook up the trailer and sit on Vinnie until Saturday morning! Well, maybe not.....but I'll think about it!