Return to Website

Motorcycle forum

We are the Lone Star Voyagers a chapter of the American Voyager Association. This open forum is for the members and guest of the LSV-AVA. Please feel free to use this service. Remember this is a family riding chapter.

Motorcycle forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Good Morning

Good Morning Y'all.

69 going for low to mid 90's.
Chance of afternoon sea breeze showers.

We leave for BG early Sat. morning.

Have a good day. Ride safe.

Brenda

Re: Good Morning

You mean it's not today.........dang! Well. I guess I'll just work on the bike .. Can I leave tomorrow? Huh? Huh?

Y'all have a good day. I think I'll leave DS in charge while I'm goned so if you need anything (money, gas, beer, etc), he'll get it for you .

Be Careful.
Ride Safe.

Re: Good Morning

Broken record here. Hot, getting hotter--chance for t-storms.

Ride Safe. Have fun in BGK.

Re: Re: Good Morning

If Dave gives anyone anything he will have to keep reciepts, As I have the club checkbook. That is if he whats his money back.

Brenda

Re: Re: Re: Good Morning

Good morning all.
No rain last night, but got enough the previous night and yesterday to last a little bit. Yesterday was a long day since the rain kept me up during the night.
Today is my 'Friday' off since tomorrow is the 4th and have it off. Don't go back to work for a week and a half. Nice time off.
Looking forward to BGK. Will be leaving Saturday night to ride a few hours. Would like to make Hereford or so that night.
BGK shows 30% chance of rain thru Wednesday with highs around 90.
Will have to think about starting to pack come Saturday. See yall in just a couple days!!
Yall have a great day.

RR

Re: Re: Re: Re:Why does.....

....RR feel he needs to tell us about his time off? We all know he doesn't really work. I doubt he actually has a job!

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re:Why does.....

I think if he has a job it is not a hard one, and his boss must be really nice. He must make lots of money also, or else he was born with a silver spoon.

Brenda

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re:Why does.....

I think he's kind of like George on that old 'Jetsons'
cartoon show. He has to go in a couple of times a week to press a button. If he has to press the button more than twice a day, that's 'working hard' There's a rumor going around that he had to take sick leave last year because he had to press the button 5 times and it sprained his finger!

Ride Safe & Sane;
Hank, Rusty & Ol'Faithful
Voyager1300/6~The Original Voyager