Return to Website

Motorcycle forum

We are the Lone Star Voyagers a chapter of the American Voyager Association. This open forum is for the members and guest of the LSV-AVA. Please feel free to use this service. Remember this is a family riding chapter.

Motorcycle forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Re: Back home

Home again about 3:15.

Re: Re: Re: Back home

Made it home safe. Choc was REALLY glad to see me. Reminds me of a joke Richard told me!

Got home at 4pm.

Gotta story about RR....of course.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Back home

GLAD TO SEE YOU ALL GETTIN BACK SAFE BEN WATCHING INT FIG IT ABOUT TIME

Re: Back home

Just got back from the funeral to finish my trip report.
Anyhow, as I was on the freeway between Little Rock and Texarkana I came upon a strange looking couple of bikes. One was a silver color and the other a blue color. They appeared to be some kind of vintage model!! I waived at them and continued on to stop at the next rest stop. They followed me and we had a conversation. Ends up they were just returning from a rally somewhere in Kentucky. One of their bikes was adorned with gold and its rider appeared to be the leader???? We continued on west with me following. They pulled off the freeway a ways later for fuel and I continued on.
I ended up with 2,914 miles total for the trip and 1440 miles for the ride home. Will have a report in the next EV newsletter.
Yall have a great day.

RR

Re: Re: Back home

Got back about noon today, ran to Amarillo to get RA's "babies" from kennel.
Made it to OKC from B-G before stopping.
DS, you would have loved the Beemer we saw in OKC.
Pearl white trike w/ matching "Lexus" trailer. (had a Lexus emblem on the rear latch.
Got some pics of it for you, can't remember the model though. Round trip was 2533 miles for us.
Ken, thanks for the cleaner (if it was you).
Rene Ann had a blast & enjoyed meeting you all.

Re: Re: Re: Back home

Great to hear ya'll made it back safe and had a good time, sorry I missed it, But why is there no mention of the new voyaer that Barry rode home?

Re: Re: Re: Re: Back home

We made it to KC and are spending the night at our daughters house. Will finish the trip on Monday, great trip just a little to much excitement for me on Saturday, the good news is that we all make the round trip together. Thanks for taking the lead Chris

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Back home

Yong and I got home at 10:30 saturday. Rocky and Pat stopped in Memphis and we stopped in Texarkana (600 miles). It was a fairly short (300 miles) cool ride in. See all y'all in October. Your welcome Rick.