Return to Website

Motorcycle forum

We are the Lone Star Voyagers a chapter of the American Voyager Association. This open forum is for the members and guest of the LSV-AVA. Please feel free to use this service. Remember this is a family riding chapter.

Motorcycle forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Good Morning

Good morning all
It is back to work again. Sure had a great time at the AVA rally. Finished posting the pictures on the EV web site last night. Have my article written for the EV newsletter.
A gentle rain woke me up about 4:30 this morning. We have finally been getting some rain to get things green. It is about done now, so won't have to wear rain gear to work.
Yall have a great day and get your registration in for the Enchanted Tour if you will be able to make it. Should be a great time.

RR

Re: Re: Good Morning

Simply beautiful here this morning. The family went to the Grand Lake of the Cherokees this weekend. Some t-storms came through on Saturday night and many folks went home. The lake was beautiful without the boat population of Saturday. It sure was hard to come back for work today. Oh well, it's time to grab a cup of Joe and go!

Ride Safe.

Re: Good Morning

Still tired from the trip. Dogs still love me. Air conditioning is good!

Re: Re: GMLSV

Yeah....A/C.....good!

I didn't know KY was that humid. After talking to a number of people, I'm finding out that it's normal to swim through the air there.

Choco was really glad to see me. Sat by the door for the first 2 days I was gone. Remember the joke,
Richard?

Be careful.
Ride Safe.

Re: Re: Re: GMLSV

Sassie and Annie will be on my heels all day once I get them home.
Just talked to Pat, she and Rocky made it home and are OK.
A/C is a good thing.!!

Brenda