Return to Website

Motorcycle forum

We are the Lone Star Voyagers a chapter of the American Voyager Association. This open forum is for the members and guest of the LSV-AVA. Please feel free to use this service. Remember this is a family riding chapter.

Motorcycle forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Preliminary Info on SCI /CO

Musicman does't even remember the sites he put in his name. It is 90 & 91. I got site 90.

Brenda

Re: Re: Preliminary Info on SCI /CO

Sheeeeeesh, I type "0" & "1" and the fingers type "1" & "2"........just no cntrol whatsoever. Yes, Brenda is correct. The primary sites are 90 & 91....apparently I have 90.

Send the intent to attend form when the new one gets up and call me if you are coming so I can better explain where and how the tent thing works. Each extra person on the site gets charged $8 and the total cost of the site will be split beteween thos on the site.

Re: Re: Re: Preliminary Info on SCI /CO

Ok, I have site 91.?

Brenda

Re: Re: Re: Re: Preliminary Info on SCI /CO

I'd take a spot if it's still available...........
RA won't be able to make it due to her child care going strong since school started back up by then.

RR, sorry to confirm my suspicions about Enchanted Tour. Leaving Aug 12, returning 15th late afternoon.
Going to Ft. Knox to see how my son's "brick polishing training" went, see him graduate basic.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Preliminary Info on SCI /CO

You now have a spot. I'll put you with me on #91. The next person will go on John/Brendas spot. Just pay your 8 bucks/per night when you come in and we'll settle up after.

It will be good to see you again. Too bad Rene Ann won't be there, she's fun, like Brenda.