Return to Website

Motorcycle forum

We are the Lone Star Voyagers a chapter of the American Voyager Association. This open forum is for the members and guest of the LSV-AVA. Please feel free to use this service. Remember this is a family riding chapter.

Motorcycle forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Re: GMLSV

We got a west texas drought-type 2 and 1/2 inch rain - it was 2 and one half inches between the raindrops on the sidewalk.

Re: Re: Re: GMLSV

Good Morning.!!

Got rain here. 70's heading for 88.
Y'all have a good day. Ride safe.

Rain should end for the weekend, temps in upper 90's.

Brenda

Re: Re: Re: Re: GMLSV

We got sun, & more sun, weatherman said we will have sun in the east about sunrise & predicted sun all day till we hit 98 & stay sunny until sun set!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Why can't we get som of that stuff called rain?????

Don't guess I should complain, of course around here it doesnt' do any good. Rene Ann just says sit down & shut up, she doesn't want to hear it
My $300 Black lab had ACL surgery a month &half ago. That made him a $1900 Lab. Yesterday, he tore the other one. Gues that will make him a $2400 Lab, not counting vaccinations, etc. Secondary fridge we had in den went out while we were at Kentucky rally. 23 of 24 trees I planted died........guess that's about all the news from the "pot handle"

Ya'll have a good-un

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: GMLSV

Man, what else could happen.? No, don't answer that.LOL

Brenda

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: GMLSV

Geeeeesh! I hope that isn't contagious. I gotta enough of my own problems.........

Gonna have some of that sunshine today but only a high of 91, break out the jackets!

Be Careful.
Ride Safe.