Return to Website

Motorcycle forum

We are the Lone Star Voyagers a chapter of the American Voyager Association. This open forum is for the members and guest of the LSV-AVA. Please feel free to use this service. Remember this is a family riding chapter.

Motorcycle forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Re: Re: GMLSV

Wow! It's cold here! 69 & clear at 7. But it'll never last.

Re: GMLSV

Good morning all
Cloudy and rain. It has been 40%ing most of the night. A nice steady rain. Maybe our drought is over, at least for a little while. No working outside today.
3 more weeks until the Enchanted Tour!! Get your registrations in. I have Registrations so far for 6 people, myself, Chuck Baker for 2, Jim Judge for 2 and Dave Rupp for 1. Don McMorris says he will get his in when they get home next week and Don Medina from California plans on coming for the ride Friday.
Talked to the Judges and they are doing well. Jim is restless. Can't keep a good man down. They are still thinking about making the Enchanted Tour. I was surprised about that, but it is always nice to see them.
Cloudy with rain inSelver City also. Looks to be the same all week.
Got pictures from WhiskeyDoc on Rolling Thunder. They are on the Enchanted Voyagers web site.
Yall have a great day.

RR

Re: Re: GMLSV

I guess I'd better get my registration for the enchanted tour in the mail/ I've been plaming on making this one for months.

Re: GMLSV

Got some pictures from Ron Bottorff from the AVA rally and just posted them on the Enchanted Voyagers web site.

RR

Re: Re: Re: GMLSV

MusicMan, why can't you go for a ride.
Are you grounded?? You been a bad boy?

Brenda

Re: Re: Re: Re: GMLSV

Just got back from our ride a while ago. It's now 94 with a heat index of 102. It was 185 miles round trip and my buns were warm by the end. All in all it was a very nice ride. The Voyager led all sorts of Goldwings, Harleys, Victory's, even a VTX and a Valkyrie. Hippy must have rubbed off on me some.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: GMLSV

Good for you Bruce. Yeah, the Hippi does rub off on a guy!

HEY HIPPI YOU OUT THERE ?

Re: Re: Re: Re: GMLSV

No I'm not grounded, just got stuff to do.....Sandi is getting ready to take a road trip to WI for a couple of weeks to visit family(no she's not taking Vinnie!!)

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: GMLSV

Well then when Sandi is gone you can get in all the riding you want. Sandi have a good trip. Be careful.

Brenda