Return to Website

Motorcycle forum

We are the Lone Star Voyagers a chapter of the American Voyager Association. This open forum is for the members and guest of the LSV-AVA. Please feel free to use this service. Remember this is a family riding chapter.

Motorcycle forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: GMLSV

68 & wet here. Hey Barry! Look at the pics from Botorrff that RR just posted & see if you recognize the background of his 95 V12 parked on pavement in front of a rock cliff- think movin picture of you & Sandi at Deals Gap - I'll guarantee you that is where Ron was when he took that pic.

Re: Re: GMLSV

I think you're right, Richard. Looks REALLY familiar.

I'm gonna be bachin' it this week 'cause Sandi is goin' off to Wisconsin to see son, sister, brother, neices, etc that she hasn't seen in a few years. I expect that I'll be loosin' weight!

Y'all get your registration in now for VH, ya' hear! I'm gonna send mine in this week. One of the hosts is gettin' noivous about people showin' up. Remember to bring a stuff animal (toy) as part of the registration.

be Careful.
Ride Safe.

Re: Re: Re: GMLSV

Good Morning.
78 heading for 98. Whew.
Got my reg. in for VH already. Talked to Steve Stein yesterday, he is sending in his. Hippie has some good stuff planned for VH. You gotta be there.

Y'all have a good day. Ride safe.

Brenda

Re: Re: Re: Re: GMLSV /Thanks for the rain!

Brenda and all, I guess Rod and I should thank you and the rest of the LSV'rs for sending us the left over eye of Dolly! It has stalled directly over us for the last 48 hours or more and has not stopped dumping rain! If this keeps up for another day I'm going to start having Vietnam flash backs! Any drought we had is now OVER!

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: GMLSV /Thanks for the rain!

We only got 3" of rain from Dolly in Liberty.
So it is not my fault this time.
I guess S. Texas feels the same as you.

Brenda

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: GMLSV /Thanks for the rain!

Yup! Thank God for the rain!