Return to Website

Motorcycle forum

We are the Lone Star Voyagers a chapter of the American Voyager Association. This open forum is for the members and guest of the LSV-AVA. Please feel free to use this service. Remember this is a family riding chapter.

Motorcycle forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Bought a New Gold Wing Yesterday

The wife and I have been talking about a new ride for some time. We took a ride on a new Gold Wing the other day and that was all it took. Got on the internet and think I got a pretty good deal up in Arkansas on a new 08 model. We go up and pick it up next weekend.

I'm going to clean my 03 Voyager up some and probably put it up for sale in the near future if anyones looking.

I'll try to put something in next months newsletter comparing the rides if anyones interested.

Re: Bought a New Gold Wing Yesterday

Guess we will let you ride with us anyway.
Congrats on the new purchase.
Hope to see you in the near future.

Brenda

Re: Re: Bought a New Gold Wing Yesterday

Congratulations on the new purchase. I hope I get to see it at VH.....hmmmmm? What color is it?

I had a guy from Texas somewhere ask me if I new of an "03 for sale. I e-mailed him to see if he was still interested but haven't heard yet.

Re: Re: Re: Bought a New Gold Wing Yesterday

Thanks MM for the referral.

Brenda I don't mind being shuffled to the back of the pack as long as I don't have to ride behind any HD. I want to be able to listen to my new Premium Audio option without the noise.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Bought a New Gold Wing Yesterday

We only put HD's in the back.

Brenda

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Bought a New Gold Wing Yesterday

Along with James and Catfish , don't forget about them!!