Return to Website

Motorcycle forum

We are the Lone Star Voyagers a chapter of the American Voyager Association. This open forum is for the members and guest of the LSV-AVA. Please feel free to use this service. Remember this is a family riding chapter.

Motorcycle forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Mr. & Mrs, Judge

I am curious and want to know how fast they were moving when they were hit.
I am really happy that they were wearing their safety gear. I know how much it helps and I am very happy that they are getting on with recovery so well and they are already making plans to ride again.
Jim and Sandra are strong and smart and I am proud to have them in our club and to know them.
Work hard and get well soon Jim and Sandra!

Re: Re: Mr. & Mrs, Judge

According to Mr. J, he was slowing down to make a turn on to H-way 60. The vehicle following had to slam on brakes & actually hit them from behind as he was sliding side ways. Trailer hitch broke loose from bike. From what Mr. J said he remembered of the accident, all I could figure out is the 2 things that were in the Judge's favor on this is (1)that the vehicle that hit them was sideways & (2)they had their trailer on behind. Both of these factors help "cushion" the impact so it wasn't worse that what it was.
Still not good, but thank the Lord it was all it was.