Return to Website

Motorcycle forum

We are the Lone Star Voyagers a chapter of the American Voyager Association. This open forum is for the members and guest of the LSV-AVA. Please feel free to use this service. Remember this is a family riding chapter.

Motorcycle forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Good Morning

Good morning all
A warm 71 this morning. All the rain the weekend was good, but now it is humid. No rain predicted for the next week.
Silver City is 63 with a 30% chance of rain for the week and highs in the mid 80's.
I have the registration and lodging info on the SFR on the EV web site. Get your registration in soon, only 8 months until the gathering!!
Yall have a great day and see ya in just over 2 weeks in Silver City.

RR

Re: Good Morning

75 and clouds heading for 93 and chance for t-storms all day.

Ride Safe.

Re: Re: Good Morning

Good Morning.!

75 headed for 98. Hot and humid.

Y'all have a good day.
Ride safe.

Brenda

Re: Re: Re: Good Morning

73 here but seems warmer. RR, I wish I could do Silver City but I can't. When ya'll ride thru Mule Creek on State 78, everybody honk & note that SpeedBall wishes he could be with you and as you go down those wrong-banked curves from New Mexico into Arizona- BE CAREFULL.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Good Morning

Only 8 months!!! OMG, can I still register?

75 headed for 98 with heat index of 101....it's just beautiful here in Texas. Just 18 hours into batchelor status while Sandi is in WI. BTW, who washes the clothes?

Be Careful.
Ride Safe.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Good Morning

Choco of course. Duh, do you know how to turn on the washer and dryer????

Brenda

Re: Re: Re: Re: Good Morning

I will be sure to SpeedBall. We might even stop. Those off camber turns are great. I will have to be pretty sedate though leading a group.

RR