Return to Website

Motorcycle forum

We are the Lone Star Voyagers a chapter of the American Voyager Association. This open forum is for the members and guest of the LSV-AVA. Please feel free to use this service. Remember this is a family riding chapter.

Motorcycle forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
GMLSV

GMLSV. Accuweather came up with some new graphics. I just had to share it with you. Check out my forecast for today:

http://tinyurl.com/6be98s

Volunteering this morning, working this afternoon, hoping to ride this evening when it's cooler.

Ride Safe.

Re: GMLSV

72 here. Hey, you old guys with good alternators, we don't HAVE to ride on weekends, some of us are retired. Wayne, Viejo, you want to ride to Tow for breakfast some Tuesday or whatever? Or maybe tomorrow (Sunday) to Blanco when Pathfinder Dave is available?

Re: Re: GMLSV

I'm riding tomorrow; I'll probably be in Blanco about 10:00. Replaced the alternator belt (preventive maintence) and did a 36K service on the RT today with thw help of some new friends (several BMW riders).

Got in my 400 this week but am available anytime you want to ride - Just give me a holler!

Good Morning.

74 going for 101 today and 100 tomorrow. No rain insite till maybe Wed.

Y'all have a good day.
Ride safe.
Bruce don't ya ever take a day off.?

Brenda

I can't afford to, I'm married.....WITH CHILDREN!

That explains it all.

Brenda

Re: Re: Re: GMLSV

I'm glad Richard said "old guys" with good alternators, at least he wasn't talking about me.
I would be up for a mid-week ride next week when Vinnie gets better, but I gotta work an hour/day at school helping kids with region music.....HOWEVER... next weekend is open and I do plan on riding Saturday. An 8am Blanco breckfast is planned, after that...?

Be Careful.
Ride Safe.

Re: Re: Re: Re: GMLSV

MM wrote:
"I'm glad Richard said "old guys" with good alternators, at least he wasn't talking about me".

That's true - you don't have a good alternator. As for the other part, well...................