Return to Website

Motorcycle forum

We are the Lone Star Voyagers a chapter of the American Voyager Association. This open forum is for the members and guest of the LSV-AVA. Please feel free to use this service. Remember this is a family riding chapter.

Motorcycle forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Improving every day

Hi everyone, just a note to let everyone know that we are still improving each day. Jim starts physical therpy next week and hopefully it won't be to painful, but I'm afraid it will. I am doing very good and hope to be released to start driving next week. It sure will help. We are just taking one day at a time and praying for the best. Thank you to all who have sent cards and made phone calls and to Rick for the visit. We have already ordered our new camper and getting ready for Voyage home in October.

Jim & Sandra

Re: Improving every day

Am glad that you 2 are improving.
Tell Jim to hang in there, it may hurt a bit. But it will be worth it. He just may not thank so at the time. See ya VH.!!

Brenda

Re: Re: Improving every day

Thanks for the update.
Glad things are improving. Good luck with the therapy.

RR

Re: Re: Re: Improving every day

I just knew that a great couple yourselves would overcome! Keep getting better and we'll keep praying for y'all.

See ya at VH.

I might stop by in about a week. I'll call when I get in the neighborhood.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Improving every day

Hang in there. Therapy can be rough but the results are GOOD! We will keep you in our prayers and see you at the VH.

Granny & Viejo

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Improving every day

Saw this at work today, had to wait to get home to post................
Glad ya'll are healing up welll, & ditto on the others about rehab....been there, done that!!

Really tickled that you 2 are still in the riding spirit. Prayers to you both. Had a blast on the visit