Return to Website

Motorcycle forum

We are the Lone Star Voyagers a chapter of the American Voyager Association. This open forum is for the members and guest of the LSV-AVA. Please feel free to use this service. Remember this is a family riding chapter.

Motorcycle forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Re: O Com'on......

If you were to head west to Silver City and then up, we are scheduling highs in the low 80's and only a 30% chance of precip which would usually be in the afternoon.
Just show up Thursday afternoon and you can continue on up north Sunday morning.
We would even let you ride with us on Friday and Saturday. Plus, you will be able to have some green chili on your eggs for breakfast and hamburger for supper.

RR

Re: Re: O Com'on......

On my trip to Wisconsin last May, I rode about 400 miles in heavy rain on the second day.

Re: Let's all hope......

OK, cancel the trip and go when it is dry!!!!!
Hows that??

Brenda

Re: Re: Let's all hope......

Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, gee, hmmmmmmmm............
Go & enjoy the ride, even in the rain.....stay home & be miserable.......OMAGOSH!!!!! It's like what my long lost departed GPS unit said every time I turned it on.......Good day for a ride, Rick...LET'S GO!!

Only bad time to be on a motorcycle is during hail, hurricane, tornado, or snow.

Take the trip & enjoy it, come back & give us a report
Just wish I could go to.......Where you going?

Re: Re: Re: Thanks all

Man, where were y'all a while ago!? hahaha

I was almost thinking about coming back through Silver City, RR, but decided I couldn't. I'm gonna miss one day of school which might be a mistake but....

I decided to go see my son and only 2 remaining aunts, one on Dads side and one on Moms. On the "way" home I'm gonna stop in and see Jim/Sandra judge. That will be on the 24th. I thought Rick was gonna join me? The kid is in Wisconsin and the aunts are in Minnesota. It's gonna be a quick trip, probably the last loooong trip I'll be able to take in a while. It'll be good to see the kid again and ya' never know how long they will be around.

I'll also be stopping in Enid, OK to finally meet Bruce/Mary Schulz (sorry about the spelling, Bruce) on the way north this Saturday (16th).

RR, make sure you eat an extra helping of green chili for me!

Re: Re: Re: Re: Thanks all

The 24th in Mooreland to see Mr. & Mrs. J??????????
I'll be off at that time, I'll be there.
I'm experiencing some trouble with that old kids disease...C-R-S
I remember you saying you were going to see the J's & I said I'd meet you there.

My son still doesn't know for sure how much leave he'll get or when...should kow that 14th coming up.
If it's anything like the Army past, he'll get some time off, then a phone call to tell him someone made a boo-boo...he needed to get back yesterday.