Return to Website

Motorcycle forum

We are the Lone Star Voyagers a chapter of the American Voyager Association. This open forum is for the members and guest of the LSV-AVA. Please feel free to use this service. Remember this is a family riding chapter.

Motorcycle forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Problems....this is Brenda's......

I'm back. I hope that by being AWOL for several days that I've missed this bad luck streak. Gotta go read a newsletter

Re: Re: Problems....this is Brenda's......

My truck is back home and running. I dodged a 576.oo buck charge. Warranty paid that. But I did have to pay 193.00 bucks for a new battery. When it rains it pours. I hear bad luck runs in pairs. We had threeies.!! If that wasn't a word, it is now.!!
Hopefully that is the end of the bad luck. BTW, if wasn't my fault it was my trucks.!!!
Welcome back RB.

Brenda

Re: Re: Re: Problems....this is Brenda's......

It migrated north..............American Airlines caused us a 2 1/2 to 3 hour delay at DFW by telling us to go to wrong gate for flight to Louisville. Then today on trip home said our luggage didn't make it on our plane home. Due to weather & cancelled flights our luggage was supposed to be on...still ain't here.
The good part it didnt' cost me anything but indigestion....the kennel got Rene Ann, she had a 265.00 kennel bill for 3 dogs that got baths, grooming, nails that wasn't asked for.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Problems....this is Brenda's......

Ditto here, except we asked for baths, nails, grooming. 3 dogs, 3 days $278.