Return to Website

Motorcycle forum

We are the Lone Star Voyagers a chapter of the American Voyager Association. This open forum is for the members and guest of the LSV-AVA. Please feel free to use this service. Remember this is a family riding chapter.

Motorcycle forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Good Morning

65 heading for 82. The rain stayed out in the Texas panhandle last night. Hopefully, Vinnie will get better and I will get to meet Barry later this weekend.

Ride Safe.

Re: GMLSV

Sandi got hom safe and sound around 3am.

I'm gonna do my best to 'push' the mechanic to get to my bike. If I get Vinnie back today, I'll probably leave, but if not, it will be Tuesday before the shop opens again and the time I had to go will have disappeared. My contingency plan is to take the trip at the end of May, the next time I can afford to go in decent weather (ie, no work, no snow).

Dark clouds out there. Should rain for the next 3 days from here to KC, KS. It will rain for the next week here. If I don't get to take the trip in the rain, I'll call Richard and see if he wants to take a ride in the rain!

Be Careful.
Ride Safe.

Re: Re: GMLSV

If it's TOOOO cool, the damdeer will be out, but I'm a rain rider. It was 71 here at 7 a.m. & was really nice out til about 9:30.