Return to Website

Motorcycle forum

We are the Lone Star Voyagers a chapter of the American Voyager Association. This open forum is for the members and guest of the LSV-AVA. Please feel free to use this service. Remember this is a family riding chapter.

Motorcycle forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Might as well.......GMLSV

Got back from a 650 mile ride about 10:30pm. Showered. Had an adult beverage. Watched The Next Generation and then decided to check what's goin' on.

I've put on over 2k now. Bike is running really great. Lots of power. Elevation maybe?

Having a good time with my son. Weather has been hot....maybe 85! Awesome weather for riding.

Y'all be good. Is Richard doing OK being in charge?

Be Careful.
Ride Safe.

Re: Might as well.......GMLSV

Good Morning.

74 headed for 82. Rain again. This morning just before 4am we got 1.5 in. of rain.

Y'all have a good day. Ride safe.

No one has resigned the club yet, so RB is doing ok.

Brenda

Re: Re: Might as well.......GMLSV

Good morning all
Sounds like MusicMan is having a great time. Lots of roads to ride in Wisconsin.
I finished posting pictures on the EV page from the Enchanted Tour. Have a picture there for SpeedBall.
Yall have a great day.

RR

Re: Might as well.......GMLSV

65 headed for 80 and rain. We've barely been getting the pavement wet here in Enid--west of OKC they have been evacuating people with boats.

I guess things are going well with the club. Richard is doing okay. But, I haven't received my economic stimulus rebate check--YET!

Ride Safe.

--MM & RR looks like I will be at the lake on Sunday.

Re: Re: Might as well.......GMLSV

Barry, what time you expecting to be in Oklahoma?
I'll be there.....dont' tell the J's, but I'm bringing some Braum's Ice cream to surprise them. They usually go for a cone on Sunday's. Just have to find it, it's not on the main road.

Re: Re: Re:Rick

I was gonna ask if you were still gonna be there.
Plans haven't changed at this point. Around noon on Sunday. I'll call you when I stop for the night and let you know.

Re: Re: Re: Re:Rick

Hope you get this before hand.........
My cell service "pulls a vaccuum" really bad here at home. It works in some parts of the house & not others!!!
If you don't get me on it, you might try the LL @ 806-878-3920...........
Can't wait for this contract to run out!!