Return to Website

Motorcycle forum

We are the Lone Star Voyagers a chapter of the American Voyager Association. This open forum is for the members and guest of the LSV-AVA. Please feel free to use this service. Remember this is a family riding chapter.

Motorcycle forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
RAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Help! Whoever borrowed the ark last please return it quickly!! It has rained 4.5in. since 3 am. and still raining. The ditches are full and starting to over flow into the yards. Herrings Swamp is back. It is supposed to continue raining till tomorrow. We may be swimming to dry ground by then.

Brenda

Re: RAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My 'puter's been down today, the bike won't start & I've still got a cold. Whaaa!!!
But we did get 1.75 inches of rain

Re: Re: RAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry bout all that.
Hope you feel better soon.

Brenda

Re: Re: Re: RAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Said on the news today that what we call the Canadian "River" (most would say dry creek bed with a mousetail stream) crested at a whopping 6'!!!!!!
Some sources say with the rain we got the lake shoudl come up 6 to 10 feet...........I think they are living either in a fantasy world or maybe they are talkign about the rain John & Brenda got wishign it was up here.

Re: Re: Re: Re: RAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Y'all need to get rid of all that rain by Saturday!

It's been beautiful here. 80 -85 and sunny. They are complaining about the 'hot' weather! Some have even been turning on the a/c

Gotta ask RR if he's been on WI 25, 85 & 37 south of Eau Claire?

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: RAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Can say as I have been on those roads. Being on a dairy farm I didn't get out much. Have to be there morning and night.
Sounds like you have been having fun.
Have a safe ride home.

RR