Return to Website

Motorcycle forum

We are the Lone Star Voyagers a chapter of the American Voyager Association. This open forum is for the members and guest of the LSV-AVA. Please feel free to use this service. Remember this is a family riding chapter.

Motorcycle forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Re: Gus

Still has not moved inland yet?? Still hugging the coast. Geesh

Brenda

Re: Ride next Saturday

MM, now that you've become a dedicated iron butt enthusiast, what did you have in mind? Maybe lunch in Fort Stockton?

Re: Re: Ride next Saturday

First..........I am NOT hidding the color with gold. that probab;ly could be said of all those chrome enthusists. My gold iis used as a trim accent only!!

Second, I would hardly be warmed up by Ft Stockton, wouldn't be worth it. Lunch in El Paso would be good . I could meet RR!

Re: Re: Re: Ride next Saturday

I didn't realize you were ready for another 1000 in 24. However, El Paso would hardly give RR a chance to get the 14 warmed up.

BTW, if you're loking for a short ride Saturday, the local BMW club has a ride planned that circles the Hill Country. It's just a little over 500 miles.

Re: Re: Re: Ride next Saturday

Pie Town for lunch on the 13th at noon. 220 miles for me each way, but plan on going to Datil Well National Recreation to camp Friday night and then ride south to Alpine, up to Springerville and back to Pie Town for lunch. Then home. Should be a good ride.
See ya there Barry!!

RR

Re: Re: Re: Re: Nope, can't do

Just remembered I have plans for Saturday (6th). I was gonna say let's try for the 13th. This job thing where a guy goes to work is really a bummer. Is there a way, without getting old like Viejo and Richard, to get paid w/o going to work?

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Nope, can't do

Hey, MM, the EVA Pie Town Run IS on the 13th! Check out the EVA Ride Calendar. I plan on being there, probably on Ol'Faithful (My '03). See Ya there-You now have no excuse!

Ride Safe & Sane;
Hank, Rusty & Ol'Faithful
Voyager 1300/6~The Original Voyager!!