Return to Website

Motorcycle forum

We are the Lone Star Voyagers a chapter of the American Voyager Association. This open forum is for the members and guest of the LSV-AVA. Please feel free to use this service. Remember this is a family riding chapter.

Motorcycle forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Good Morning

Good Morning.!!

Got a little rain and some wind gusts from Gus.
40/60% chance of rain for today. Depends on which side of the weathermans line you live on?!? LOL

76 headed for 90.

Have a good day. Ride safe.

Brenda

Re: GMLSV

Glad you're OK....and the rest of the group over your way, too!

Hot and sunny here. Boy, those Connie and BMW owners get kinda touchy when you start talkin' about travelin' a distance on sumthin' else.

I just happen to glance at the sun visor in the truck VH registration. Sheeeesh....I promise I'll get it sent off.

Be Careful.
Ride Safe.

Re: Re: GMLSV

Good morning all
Glad the hurricane wasn't as bad as predicted. Hopefully yall in the FAAAR East New Mexico areas can get some rain out of this.
Got some pictures from Barry on the web page. Jim & Sandra are looking good. Hope they will be back to normal (whatever that would be) soon.
Only 11 days until lunch at Pie Town.
Yall have a great day.

RR

Re: GMLSV

68 here this morning going to be around 86 this afternoon. Chance for t-storms this afternoon and evening. Looks like rain from Gus will miss us.

Ride Safe.

Re: Re: GMLSV

68 here after 66 yesterday - I guess winter is over. No rain from Gustov. I'm ready to ride but before I commit to Pietown, I gotta go to EVA site & see where that is.

Re: Re: Re: GMLSV

Pie Town is between Quemado and Datil.
Does this mean you will be committed once you go to the EV web site?

RR

Re: Re: Re: Re: GMLSV

I'm surprised that Richard hasn't been committed yet.

Re: Re: Re: GMLSV

If you go to the EV calendar for 2008 I have a link to Pie Town there. Just click on Pie Town.
Will you be able to make it if you are not committed yet?
If you want, I will keep a spot open at Datil Well National Recreation Area.

RR

Re: Re: Re: Re: GMLSV

For your info, I WAS committed back in 1987, but only for 90 days.
That'd have to be an awfully good lunch to do 1500 miles & probably 4 overnights. Guess I'd better armchair it. Pie Town does sound like a good place to get something to eat though.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: GMLSV

1500 miles and 4 overnights? Sounds like 3 more than necessary.