Return to Website

Motorcycle forum

We are the Lone Star Voyagers a chapter of the American Voyager Association. This open forum is for the members and guest of the LSV-AVA. Please feel free to use this service. Remember this is a family riding chapter.

Motorcycle forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Good Morning

Good Morning Y'all.!!

76 headed for 90's with fells like 105-110.

Lost electricity yesterday for 5 hrs., big rig pulled down power lines. Got a little rain yesterday also.
Now Ike maybe heading for the Gulf Coast??

John has a cold or the flu, doc app. today. I have a appt. with the Neouroligist for my back, shot wore off. Need another. It is heck getting older.

Have a good day. Ride safe.

Brenda

Re: Good Morning

G M L V BRENDA how long do the shot last in your back i had them last thur start wearing off monday im going to try and get one hope get me in and do something cant haerley walk , sit , laydown gittig tired sleeping in big chair big rain goig to mis us just lite rain later to day every one have good day

Re: Re: Good Morning

Mine lasted a year.

Brenda

Re: Re: Re: GMLSV

I'll be out of pocket for a few days. Don't do anything I wouldn't do.

Cell phone will still work.

Be Careful.
Ride Safe.

Re: GMLSV

A cool 59 this morning with some light rain around. Chance for a t-storm later, but not much rain forecast for here.

Ride Safe.

Re: Re: GMLSV

Wow! 59? 74 for our low this morning, but a nice breeze stirring things around.
Brenda (&John), do you remember the Lil Abner character Joe Blzcht? Dark cloud over his head all the time? Hope you both get better.

Re: Re: Re: GMLSV

Yah I Remember him. I go Friday morning for the shots.
Will be out of commission rest of the day Fri.
John will get better sometime.?

Brenda

Re: Re: Re: Re: GMLSV

It's still only 61 (nearly 13:00) and Mary has shut off the a/c and opened the windows!