Return to Website

Motorcycle forum

We are the Lone Star Voyagers a chapter of the American Voyager Association. This open forum is for the members and guest of the LSV-AVA. Please feel free to use this service. Remember this is a family riding chapter.

Motorcycle forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Good Morning

Good Morning Texas and Beyond.!

62.5 for this morning, headed for 92.

Ike could be in the gulf by Wednesday. We could be headed for a bad day at Blackrock.

Y'all have a good day. Ride safe.

Brenda

Re: Good Morning

59 heading for 82 today. Rain is forming just to the north and east of us and moving away. It's been doing this since about 9:00 last night. We had a nice lightning show about 10:00.

Soccer game this afternoon. My son's team is 2-0-1 (that darn Ranger College tied us!). Still ranked 10th in the nation.

Ride Safe.

Re: Re: Good Morning

58 here. So did you get down to Ranger to watch the game?

Re: Re: Re: Good Morning

The first game was here. We play there the Tuesday before VH, Oct 21st. I have a great aunt that lives near there. I am planning on taking an aunt down to see her and then go on down to the game. I won't get to ride down.

Re: Good Evening

Had great wether to watch the G'son play foorball last night. They won, so naturally it was a GREWAT game. Today was almost perfect weather for the Camp Wood run. We could sure use some rain from the storm though. Don't hog it all this time, Brenda. Share a wee bit, PLEASE!

Re: Re: Good Evening

I am trying, guess the nose twitch isn't working right.
Brenda