Return to Website

Motorcycle forum

We are the Lone Star Voyagers a chapter of the American Voyager Association. This open forum is for the members and guest of the LSV-AVA. Please feel free to use this service. Remember this is a family riding chapter.

Motorcycle forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Something to achieve..

I just returned from a wedding in Seattle,WA. where I met the brides remarkable grandparents. This summer they returned from a 2 week, 3200 mile motorcycle trip,thru Sturgis, where they met many other bikers.Then thru Yellowston and the northwest and back to Michigan. I asked them what type of bike they rode. A BMW this trip, have 17 others. In a half joking manner I asked what they did for a hobby. They fly planes- have 3 of them-he just passed and renewed his pilots license last week.. The stories of their trips all over the world, by bike anf plane, were funny and awe in spiring. By the way did I tell you they are 91 and 86 years old? And ride 2 up on the motorcycle! I even seen the pictures of them to prove it. Amazing couple. So I quess this means no one will give up their motorcycles any time soon/JS

Re: Something to achieve..

Inspiring. I wonder who maintains all those bikes?

Re: Re: Something to achieve..

91?? There is hope for me yet!

Re: Re: Re: Something to achieve..

My thoughts also. WOW!!! amazing, tremendous....
uhhhhhhh...speechless.
Wonder if they need to adopt a step-son.......mmmmmm, all those bikes.
Very evident the Lord has blessed them with a wonderful life