Return to Website

Motorcycle forum

We are the Lone Star Voyagers a chapter of the American Voyager Association. This open forum is for the members and guest of the LSV-AVA. Please feel free to use this service. Remember this is a family riding chapter.

Motorcycle forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
"Heeeer Ah Yam"

-Ramone in Zorro the Gay Blade.
I'm back on line. It only took 4 tries to get hooked up. John & Brenda's is still a mess but it is much better. Of all the hundreds of ideas that AVA submitted to Kaw for the new Voyager, not a single one of them was "Make it a V twin, just like everything else on the market". I caged my way thru La Grange today & observed the campground & motel.

Re: "Heeeer Ah Yam"

Well, did you see that old Hippi skulking around a street corner?

Re: "Heeeer Ah Yam"

One of the big requests though was to keep it affordable and that would pretty much rule out a new engine from scratch. The C14 / ZX14 engine could probably have been chosen, but that would be a big design change to incorporate hydraulic valves like was requested. The Vulcan engine was pretty close.
I do like the looks, but won't be getting one for a while. That is Kawasaki's fault as they gave me a nice C14 which I really like and have just gotten broken in.
Not too many people seem to like it, but I would like to give it a ride. So far I could very easily get convinced to buy one if I didn't have the C14.
Yall have a great day.

RR