Return to Website

Motorcycle forum

We are the Lone Star Voyagers a chapter of the American Voyager Association. This open forum is for the members and guest of the LSV-AVA. Please feel free to use this service. Remember this is a family riding chapter.

Motorcycle forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
I Screwed Up...(An Open Letter)

"Therefore, if you are offering your
gift at the altar, and then remember that
your brother has something against you,
leave your gift in front of the altar.
First, go and be reconciled to your
brother, then come and offer your gift"
Matthew 5:23-24

Dear Mr. Boethel (and LSV/EVA Friends);
I guess I need to admit and take responsibility for my wrongdoing. Last year at the HCT, Mr Boethel (AKA 'The Hippi') sold me a "Hippi Shifter" for my Voyager 12, and willingly took my centerstand home with him to repair after I had bent it.I recieved the goods, but I did not pay him. I could make excuses here, but I am not going to. I had always intended to pay you, but never got around to sending the money
(Procrastination is one of my character flaws.)You have been more than patient with me, but nobody's patience lasts forever. I need to ask your forgiveness for this, as well as the forgiveness of the other clubmembers, as this sin was against them as well as it was against you. I know that it doesn't take much nowadays to ruin a persons reputation, I'm praying that mine has not been permanently blotched with you or the Club. again, I apologise, and ask the forgiveness of both you, and all the rest of my friends. I'd also like to ask a favor-Please don't let one person's screw-up ruin it for everyone else. I don't expect you to offer me credit again (and I will not ask for it), but please consider giving other people that you know credit if they ask for it.
I posted a money order to cover evcerything that I owe you at about 1 PM today. I shipped it Priority Mail, so it should reach you Monday or Tuesday.
Thank you for your caring and your patience.

Hoping We Can Still Be Friends;
Hank S.

Re: I Screwed Up...(An Open Letter)

Your a good man, Hank. You are correct about reputations being ruined very easily. I was gonna call you about this but things in my life have benn in turmoil lately. I hope you forgive me.

I. for one have forgiven you. Your adimission and money order covers the situation for me. I hope the rest can do the same.

Live long and Prosper.