Return to Website

Motorcycle forum

We are the Lone Star Voyagers a chapter of the American Voyager Association. This open forum is for the members and guest of the LSV-AVA. Please feel free to use this service. Remember this is a family riding chapter.

Motorcycle forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
GMLSV

60 headed for 90. The only negative is little or no riding today. Soccer game in the afternoon. I'm picking up my new bike before that. Did I mention it is BRIGHT red?

Ride Safe.

Re: GMLSV

Good Morning.

Bruce, got your renewal. Thanks!!

Y'all have a good day. Ride safe.

Will be doing yard cleanup with John and Barry today.

Brenda

Re: Re: GMLSV

I apologize if that inconveniences you. I know how full John and your plate is right now. But, I always renew my LSV the same time my AVA is due. That way, I don't forget!

Re: Re: Re: GMLSV

Well, I have now ridden across the Regency Suspension Bridge NW of San Saba (Google it). It's shakey and pretty darned high in the air over the Colo. River. I mile of dirt road to get to it - ugh!! Came back on Tx16 (always a good ride) & had lunch at Inmon's in Llano. 200 mile ride - longest that copilot has been on since March when we went to Mena AR.

Re: Re: Re: Re: GMLSV

You beat me today. I took my gransson on a 189 mile run throgh Kerrville, Junction and home. He is getting pretty much at home on the V-Star now. All-in-all another beautiful day in tthre TEXAS Hill Country.