Return to Website

Motorcycle forum

We are the Lone Star Voyagers a chapter of the American Voyager Association. This open forum is for the members and guest of the LSV-AVA. Please feel free to use this service. Remember this is a family riding chapter.

Motorcycle forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
My response to the open letter

Ephesians 4:32
And be ye kind one to another, tenderhearted, forgiving one another, even as GOD for Christ's sake hath forgiven you.

Hank you are forgiven. We are still friends. No hard feelings. We all make mistakes and when i look at myself i bet i have made more mistakes than you have. We must learn from our mistakes and move on. You approached this like a man and i respect you as a man. It took a lot of intestinal fortatude to write an open letter like that and in that letter I could see a true repenent man. America needs more men like you. OK club members, I'm going to do what GOD does. As soon as i ask forgivness HE forgives and FORGETS. Thats what I'm going to do. I respected Hank before but now i REALLY have respect for him. How bout ya'll?

Re: My response to the open letter

No problems here.

Brenda

I learned long ago learned that Hank is forgetful and unorganized from time to time. I have never considered him to be dishonest. He, whoever "he" was, was forgiven in my mind before Hank's open letter. The letter, the admission and the money order makes this issue fully settled. God bless all!

Re: Re: My response to the open letter

I was moved by Hank's open letter as well. It took alot to write such a letter and it says alot for him. I have never met Hank and surely hope that some day I have the pleasure. This group is of the best people I know. Thanks for letting me be a part of it.....The Count

What Bill said.

--BNS

Re: Re: My response to the open letter

To Hippi and my LSV Friends...
Thank you for your forgiveness, I really appreciate it. WhiskeyDoc, I am the most disorganized person on the planet Earth (all you have to do is look at my apartment...) I'm glad that I did not lose Hippi's friendship over this, friends like him are too valuable to lose. I love aqnd appreciate every one of you. I will not be able to make the VH, but I will try to make the Spring Fun Run
(I have a vacation planned in May that I'm hoping will not conflict with it.)

Ride Safe & Sane;
Hank, Rusty & Ol'Faithful
Voyager 1300/6~The Original Voyager
(And still the BEST!)