Return to Website

Motorcycle forum

We are the Lone Star Voyagers a chapter of the American Voyager Association. This open forum is for the members and guest of the LSV-AVA. Please feel free to use this service. Remember this is a family riding chapter.

Motorcycle forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
HEAD SET

IM LOOKEN FOR FULL HELMET HEAD SIT SUE GOT NEW ONE I THOUT NO BACK SEAT DRIVER BUT NOT LONG ANY ONE GOT ONE FOR LET ME KNOW ROGER

Re: HEAD SET

I have a J&M headset for a flip-up helmet with down cables to connect to the bike's Y-cable. If you want the set we will bring them to Voyage Home or mail to you. I can't garantee them because they have been in a drawer for about a year, but if they work you pay me what you think they are worth.
Let me know what you want to do.

Re: HEAD SET

Not too long ago someone posted a link to some reasonably priced headsets from a store in Texas. I don't remember if it was posted here or on the AVA site.

It seems like they were J&M brand, but I'm not sure. Anyone remember where it was?

Re: Re: HEAD SET

http://www.claysradioshop.com/
I think this is the place.

Re: Re: Re: HEAD SET

Thanks John. I went there and checked them out. It was the place I was thinking of.

BTW, you won't be the only one with a cab yellow Nolan. Mary got me one from Neal for my birthday.

Re: Re: Re: Re: HEAD SET

I got mine from Neal also and had him install the Air Rider headset. I like it better than the J&M and it was good.
I like to be seen on the bike!
Ride Safe And Wear Your Safety Gear! You Will Not Need It Until You Do!
RSAWYSG! YWNNIUYD!