Return to Website

Motorcycle forum

We are the Lone Star Voyagers a chapter of the American Voyager Association. This open forum is for the members and guest of the LSV-AVA. Please feel free to use this service. Remember this is a family riding chapter.

Motorcycle forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Good Morning

brenda jhon will the head set fit helmet full only face sheld flip,s up only chin part dont move

Re: Good Morning

63 with light rain. High of 71 and slight rain chances through tomorrow. Had a great ride this weekend up around Kaw Lake.

Went out by myself to ride early yesterday. It was a nice time of stress reduction. I only had one instance of apprehension the whole ride--three deer were in the middle of the road (about 200 yds in front of me) when topping a hill. I had plenty of time to shut it down and watched them as they lingered next to the trees along the road.

Ride Safe.

Re: Re: GMLSV

73 headed for 90 today. Got to 93 yesterday.

Tired even after sleeping late.

Live Long and Prosper.

Be Careful.
Ride Safe.

Re: Re: Re: GMLSV

It has been great riding weather lately, but got RAIN last night and more forecast for tomorrow. Halelujah!!! Got to take the bike in for a check-up tomorrow. Have a grreat day; Ride Safe; Keep the Rubber Side Down!

Granny says, " Remember your stuffed animals and the (??) for the ladies motorcycle show."

Re: Re: Re: Re: GMLSV

65 & misty. working on intercom commo for VH today.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: GMLSV

Ya' mean were gonna hafta talk to you??

Re: Re: Good Morning

I think you can make it work. The mike is on a stem inside the helmet and you would just move it with a finger to be in front of the lips.