Return to Website

Motorcycle forum

We are the Lone Star Voyagers a chapter of the American Voyager Association. This open forum is for the members and guest of the LSV-AVA. Please feel free to use this service. Remember this is a family riding chapter.

Motorcycle forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: GMLSV

Good Morning.!!

48 coool degrees, headed for warmer.

One tree left for the guys to cut down today. You can now see my house from the road. All the logs and limbs take up the side of the road in front of my house and the next door neighbors. Hope Fema is still running the debris trucks.

14 days till VK. Sandra Judges sister and her hubby are coming to VH with Jim and Sandra.They ride a wing.

Have a good day. Ride safe.

Brenda

55 heading for 82. Wind will begin to pick up tomorrow and pull what's left of Norbert through on Monday.

Ride Safe.

Re: Re: GMLSV

Bruce, you can keep it up there. I don't want any more here right now. Still got some stuff to clean up.

Brenda

I wouldn't mind having 3 or 4 days of it. I've got that much maintenance and repair I need to do on equipment. The problem is that type of work means negative cash flow and some of my customers think I should be able to push dirt when there is water on top of it.

--BNS

Re: Re: GMLSV

Yeah I know what you mean. It's nice being the boss and doing what you want....yeah, right. No work, no money! Remember I'm thinking about you when I'm riding to work.

Riding to word--(was) GMLSV

One day....

I'll figure out how to get that 75 gallon fuel tank, the two oil jugs, my grease gun, and all my tools mounted on a bike. Maybe if I got that motorcycle from the "Batman" movies.

I meant riding to WORK!

I know MM always gets the last word--

unless Brenda shows up.

Re: I meant riding to WORK!

But MM always gets the last word, no matter what.

Brenda

Re: Re: I meant riding to WORK!

Yes I do.

Re: Re: Re: I meant riding to WORK!

You see, he always gets the last word.

Brenda

Re: Re: Re: Re: I meant riding to WORK!

No, you did!

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: I meant riding to WORK!

I guess I did!!

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: I meant riding to WORK!

Thought Id' let you have the last word.

Brenda

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: I meant riding to WORK!

Dang!!