Return to Website

Motorcycle forum

We are the Lone Star Voyagers a chapter of the American Voyager Association. This open forum is for the members and guest of the LSV-AVA. Please feel free to use this service. Remember this is a family riding chapter.

Motorcycle forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: G-morning

Morning folks.!!

56 headed for 80's.

Got to try and crawl into the trailer with some tools and get some stuff out of it. That should be fun.

Tree service has patched/is patching the big crack in the driveway. 18 wheeler came down the road with oversized load and pulled down some lines yesterday. He managed to get gone before the sherriff showed up. Wonder how that happened??

Have a good day. Ride safe.
13 days till VH. Poor Rick!!

Brenda

Re: Re: G-morning

55 and a windy 83 for today. I don't get to go to VH, but I will be in Texas the week before. My son plays a soccer game and my great aunt lives in Brownwood. Combine that with the fact my aunt's son is a rider and is getting a ride together with some men from his church and I'm getting a "three-fur"!

Ride Safe.

Re: Re: Re: G-morning

54 here. Gonna go grand-kidding today

Re: Re: Re: Re: G-morning

55 this morning, gonna be 87 this afternoon. Great sleeping weather. See y'all in a cpouple weeks, I hope!

Live Long and Prosper.

Be Careful.
Ride Safe.

Re: Re: Re: Re: G-morning

Me Too! Gotta go "G'kidding" tonight at his football game. It is out of town but not too far so we'll take it in. Hard to believe that what was once a little bitty thing is now a 310Lb defensive tackle. Granny and i are getting more like Tevis & Golda in "Fiddler on the Roof: - I don't remember growing older - When did they??

Have a great day; Ride Safe; Keep the Rubber Side Down!

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: G-morning

My youngest g-kid graduates high school this year.

Brenda

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: G-morning

heck your not old yeat i got one grad from college this year now that,s old & thei ware marred 12 year,s befor he cane a long all most older than dust thats why i got traing wheel,s i for get to put my feet down when stop