Return to Website

Motorcycle forum

We are the Lone Star Voyagers a chapter of the American Voyager Association. This open forum is for the members and guest of the LSV-AVA. Please feel free to use this service. Remember this is a family riding chapter.

Motorcycle forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Good Morning

Good Morning Y'all!!

64 headed for 85.

John and I with the help of a wrecking bar and crow bar got all the stuff out of the trailer. John got some cuts and scrathes and I got a hole poked in my leg. No major blood loss.!!

Have a good day. Ride safe.

See ya in a few days at VH.

Brenda

Re: Good Morning

60 heading for 80. Rain out to our west--don't know if will make it to us today or tomorrow. The Vespa's 6K service cost me $200--looks like the Voyager may be cheaper to own despite the fact the Vespa gets almost twice the mpg's.

Ride Safe.

Re: Re: Good Morning

70ish here- summer's back. I'll bet the Vespa's less expensive- wait til you buy one of those tiny tires instead of the big bike tire.

Re: Re: Re: GMLSV

John/Brenda....if you need help next weekend, I can come over on Saturday but hafta be back for church on Sunday morning.

Everyonre cross your fingers Vinnie starts!!

Live long and Prosper.

Be Careful.
Ride Safe.

Re: Re: Re: Re: GMLSV- MM

I think we got it from here, unless you just want to come visit. We are down to just picking up limbs.
Thanks
Brenda

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: GMLSV- MM

10-4. I might not 2 wheels until after the weekend. I Might hafta come in the cage for VH