Return to Website

Motorcycle forum

We are the Lone Star Voyagers a chapter of the American Voyager Association. This open forum is for the members and guest of the LSV-AVA. Please feel free to use this service. Remember this is a family riding chapter.

Motorcycle forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
morning

Boy! you people sure get up a lot eariler than I do, I'm in a retired statis if Jim doesn't have the coffee ready, I wait until it is, HA! We are ready for a road trip, something other than doctors and PT. We have found out that living out here in "NO MANS LAND" may not be the place to be. Getting older really sucks!!!!

Have a good day to all it looks like T-storms here today and tomorrow and the next day also.

Sandra & Jim

P.S. to Bruce, no we didn't go to Kingfisher to look at the bike. Got sidetracked at the new "Harley" dealer in OKC on Friday.

Re: morning

Ya' know Sandra, there's plenty of room in Texas for a great couple like yourselves!! The Hill Country is beautiful!

Re: morning

I spent a little time at H-D World on Saturday while the scooter was being serviced. I didn't think there was much inventory there for all the floor space they had. There were some interesting bikes there, though.

--BNS