Return to Website

Motorcycle forum

We are the Lone Star Voyagers a chapter of the American Voyager Association. This open forum is for the members and guest of the LSV-AVA. Please feel free to use this service. Remember this is a family riding chapter.

Motorcycle forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
GMLSV

Good Morning.

72 headed for mid 80's with rain.

8 days till VH.

Y'all have a good day, ride safe.

Brenda

Re: GMLSV

49 and more rain this morning. High will only be 63 today. We've had close to three inches of rain since it started Monday night. It's been a nice, soaking rain. But, it's time for it to stop now. It's soaked up all it's going to and the runoff has all the ponds full.

Ride Safe.

Re: Re: GMLSV

Cloudy with 60% chance of rain. Got in a good ride yesterday.

Granny sys to remember the "Ladies Motorcycle Contest" and the stuffed animals. See you all next week @ VH.

Have a great day; Ride Safe: Keep the Rubber Side Down!

Re: Re: GMLSV

Weather guy just said we should have a good soaking rain today. That would be great. It will slow up my progress on Vinnie. I broke a mounting tab off the faring on Sunday night so I epoxied it back on yesterday. Vinnie will be on the road at least by the weekend.

Hopefully the rain going through LaGrange will be gone by next weekend! Here's hoping the Ol Hippi remembered to order clear weather for VH.

Live Long and Prosper.

Be Careful.
Ride Safe.

Re: Re: Re: GMLSV

Proly 65 out there- too wet to check. 1/4 in rain last evening & at least that much more this morning so far. Thanks Bruce, for sending that stuff south- our ponds aren't full yet.