Return to Website

Motorcycle forum

We are the Lone Star Voyagers a chapter of the American Voyager Association. This open forum is for the members and guest of the LSV-AVA. Please feel free to use this service. Remember this is a family riding chapter.

Motorcycle forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Good Morning

Good Morning y'all.!!

71 with rain, thunder, lighting. This stuff is likely all day.

6 days till VH. I gotta get all the gear and club supplies together.

The last of 3 insurance adjusters came yesterday for the trailer. Waiting on the checks now.

Y;all have a good day. Ride safe.

Brenda

Re: GMLSV

Thank goodness they all made it out. They had to be busy with all the devistation that area had.

The rain quits here today. I should be able to finish Vinnie. I'll take him to work on Friday and hope I make it there and back .

See y'all at VH.

Live Long and Prosper.

Be Careful.
Ride Safe.

Re: Re: GMLSV

BRRRRR!! 43 with a high around 65 later today. I'll finish sewing up one broken scraper this morning. Then, I'll bring my other scraper in for regular maintenance and a leaky air hose.

It looks like my ride down to my son's game in Ranger should be really nice. I'm leaving early on Sunday morning and meeting an old friend in McKinney. Then on to see a niece out by DFW. Monday I'll be in Brownwood, Ranger Tuesday, back home on Wednesday. Wish I could ride on down to Voyage Home.

Ride Safe.

Re: Re: Re: GMLSV

You might as well stay and come on down for VH!!

Brenda

Re: Re: Re: Re: GMLSV

55, cool & damp & cloudy but I think the rain is gone after 1.85 inches