Return to Website

Motorcycle forum

We are the Lone Star Voyagers a chapter of the American Voyager Association. This open forum is for the members and guest of the LSV-AVA. Please feel free to use this service. Remember this is a family riding chapter.

Motorcycle forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Home Safe from VH

Got home about 11:45. Separated from John on I-10 at Hwy46. He should be home by now.

WHAT A GREAT TIME!!! If you missed it....too bad. Be sure tro make the next one. There should be lots of stories in the next NL. Hopefully none of them with be as bad as the stories told about those not there.

Live Long and Prosper!

Re: Home Safe from VH

Me , Addy, and my box of rocks safley home.

Re: Re: Home Safe from VH

Yong and I made it home at 12:30. Pat and Rocky should be home shortly. It was a great gathering, to bad so many had to miss it. By the way, is there not going to be a pin for this VH?

Re: Re: Re: Home Safe from VH

Sorry no pin this year due to technincal difficulties....use the LaGrange pin in it's place

Re: Re: Re: Re: Home Safe from VH

John and I made it home at 1:20.
Sorry, no pins. My BAD!!! I forgot!!!
Thanks to Hippi and Karen, we had a great time.!!!
Send your pictures to Rocket Rod and your stories for the newsletter to John.

Brenda

Had a great time. Thanks Hippi, Karen and Rhonda!!

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Home Safe from VH

The FOWLER Clan is safely in. Bruce E. about 11:30 and the slower Granny & Viejo around 1330.
AND another great big THANKS to Allen & Karen for all their planning and effort for making the VH great success. Only complaint is about the food. It was too good - Ate too much!! Be back on the diet unti HCT!

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Home Safe from VH

I got home about 12:00 after taking back roads most of the way to Austin.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Home Safe from VH

We made it home about 5pm got everything unpacked and put away until Spring. Hippi the badge worked, I did NOT get stopped! haha. I'll get you next year. The food was too good for jokes this year, haha. Thanks for a super great time and great food glad some didn't come so I could eat thier share, haha. See you in the spring. Roger and Sue p.s. thanks from me as well I will treasure my motorcycle prize I had a great time. Sue

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Home Safe from VH

We made it back about 6:30PM. Minus a sleeping bag and a Kawasaki jacket. Somehow they slipped out of the bungie cords. Guy told us we lost them about a mile down the road and by the time I got back there, someone had absconded with them. Gabi put multiple strange curses on the bag and jacket so if you pass through Lott on FM308 and see a strange being, it may be the one who grabbed the stuff.
Did get to stop in Waxahachee and finally see the court house on the square. I recommend it if you are passing through. Also a good Braums with frozen yogurt in town.
Enjoyed it all. See you in Paris!

Re: Home Safe from VH

Richard called and asked me to post that they made it home around 11:30 and had a great time.
He also said that his IP was to busy to allow him to get to the internet, hince this post.
You all have a great evening.
John Herring for Richard Baxter signing off! Good Night All!

Re: Re: Home Safe from VH

Nancy and I made it back to Iowa Park at about 6:20 after a nice visit with relatives in Austin. It was a great weekend. Thanks again Hippi. You and your family were great hosts.

Re: Re: Re: Home Safe from VH

Karen & Allan, thanks for the good time. John h, thanks for checking in for me.